1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? When to NYC by myself and have tons of fun with my friends.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?Kinda losing weight but then I gain it back.Yes (Get my permit.)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My friend Carrie to Emily Kathleen in September.
4. Did anyone close to you die? My Great-Great Grandpop.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Trying to get a learner permit to learn how to drive.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Ummm whe I went to Japw after almost 3 years because JAPW is a cool fed.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Working for my dad whenever im down in florida.
9. What was your biggest failure? Doin Naughty things...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I tripped over my feet.
11. What was the best thing you bought?portable dvd player
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Stacy cause she iz dat pimp.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? some assholes and my family
14. Where did most of your money go? towards pics, clothes, wrestling shows,film, clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Christmas in florida
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Probably Pieces of me cause i was always ashame.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?a lil both.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?being nicer
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? listening to people bitch
20. How did you spend Christmas? w/dad,dev,lee and ryan.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? Itz depends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? Nope.
23. How many one-night stands? Nope.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Yea but I cant mention here.
26. What was the best book you read? I dunno, I’ve read a lot of good books.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? ROH Mixed thanks Mary:-)
28. What did you want and get? hangin out with my friends.
29. What did you want and not get? if you don’t know you shouldn’t read this.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? U got served
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 19 and went to the berywn tavern for the 1st time.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having a bunch of cool friends.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? My Jack Evans shirt.
34. What kept you sane? Leah
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I dunno
36. What political issue stirred you the most? If ur lesbian/gay and u cant married ur partner. U should no matter wat.
37. Who did you miss? Alot.
38. Who was the best new person you met? EVERY1.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:Never Give up on the people who Love u.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: All da way down.... Ryan Carbarra